Steam boilers are widely used in various fields of modern society and national economy. At present, more than 70% of electric power in China is obtained by using steam to drive turbine generators to generate electricity, and industrial and agricultural (such as textile, chemical, paper, machinery, agricultural product processing industries, etc.) In the production process, steam is also inseparable from the production process. The heat energy required for heating and ventilation, air conditioning works, and domestic hot water supply also come from high-temperature hot water or steam.
Henan Province Sitong Boiler Co., Ltd. is dedicated to the field of heat energy, vigorously develops steam boilers, and now produces steam boilers for burning oil, gas, biomass, and electricity, and is dedicated to the development of efficient, safe, environmentally friendly, energy-saving heating equipment.
1) Textile industry – dyeing machine, drying rooms, high temperature machine, resin setting machine.
2) Food industry – cooking, drying, vegetable oil refining.
3) Chemical industry – oil chemistry, polymer industry, reaction tanks, distillation, concentration.
4) Plastics industry – plastics fired, extruded shape.
5) Rubber industry – hot press, hot extent, extrusion, vulcanization molding, injection, etc.
6) Paper industry – drying, corrugated paper processing, calender, glue roller.
7) Wood industry – hot processing, heat setting.
8) Forest products industry – plywood, polystyrene board, fibreboard heating setting.
9) Other industries